Tue, 16 Nov | World Cup Stadium Futsal pitches
Tuesday 16th November at 8pm - Men's game - World Cup Stadium
This is an 8pm am kick-off game Pitch B
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
16 Nov, 20:00 – 22:00
World Cup Stadium Futsal pitches, 산53-28 Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
About the Event
- This is a men's game is open to the first 14 players. If you are among the first 14 players and need to cancel, please do so through your 'my events' page ASAP as there is a waiting list.
- Any registrations after the first 14 will be placed on the waiting list. Those on the list will be informed of participation as soon as a spot opens up via Email.
- The game is held at the World Cup Stadium
- Arrive at 19:45 to start at 20:00.
- Important notice - You must be able to prove that you are fully vaccinated and it has been at least 14 days since your final shot. All players must be able to sign-in with a QR code and are required to wear their masks at all times.
- If a player is injured within any Seoul Sports game, Seoul Sports takes no responsibility for the injury. The player agrees to these terms upon entering the field.
- Cancellation fee policy:
- Up to 8 hours before the event no fee will be required from the player.
- 4 hours before the event the member will be required to pay 50% of the game fee.
- Less than 2 hours before the event is to take place the player must pay 100% of the game fee.
- No show will mean you are subject to a ban
- Until any outstanding fee is paid, the player will not be able to play in another game.